Ripley County Treasurer
- Tax bills are one continuous perforated sheet .
- If you choose to pay entire taxes in the spring, please submit both A
& B copies with payment.
- You will receive back a computer printed receipt.
- You will need to send either the A (Spring) or B (Fall) portion of the Tax
Statement with your payment.
- You will need to send a self-addressed stamped
envelope with your payment to receive your receipt back.
- The deadline dates still remain the same. MAY
10th and NOVEMBER 10th.
- If you mail your tax statements, it must be postmarked on or before the
deadline date. Late payments will result in a 10% penalty.
- Make checks payable to: TREASURER OF RIPLEY COUNTY
|Submit your payments to:
||TREASURER OF RIPLEY COUNTY|
||PO Box 176|
||Versailles, IN 47042|
REMEMBER: You will need to send A or B portion of Tax
Home page | Ripley County