How can I keep my new address secret?

If you move within Indiana you can keep your new address secret by participating in the Address Confidentiality Program.  The CAP law allows you to use a PO Box registered to the Attorney General, as your permanent address.  For information on this program, talk to your advocate or call 1-800-321-1907.